Monday 11 September 2017

WEEK 5 - EUREKA!


It has been a while since I did my last post and for that I apologize.  Being an entrepreneur is not easy. Your mind is filled with one million and one ideas and you get easily lost in the ideas maze.  Fortunately there is light at the end of the tunnel. Note to self - you have to pick a niche or product you are passionate about or you are unlikely to succeed. 

I work as a Manager at Barn-Inn-Wellington, a guest house in my home town of Wellington in South Africa.  The guest house is quite busy and finding time to concentrate on my online business is not easy, there are many distractions (To name a few there are bookings, checking in/out of guests, cleaning rooms, preparing meals etc).  I, however, am determined and decided to do some research to find an easier way to learn about affiliate marketing. I love affiliate marketing but just sharing links is not enough. You need traffic and lead generation as building a list is an important endeavour to becoming successful online.  This is a time consuming task and one does need a hand.  Time is not always something I have in abundance being a Manager and all that.

I have done research and found a great friend - Russell Brunson.  He runs a great affiliate program called Click Funnels and also Affiliate Bootcamp.  Here he teaches you how to become a super affiliate using ClickFunnels in just 100 days. This program is perfect as I am able to progress at my own pace and this is why I am sharing it with you. CLICK HERE to learn more on Sales Funnels....


I invite you to join me on this FREE training course valued at $997 where you can learn with me how to become a super affiliate.  I am super excited and can't wait to get started.  Let's start our journey together today......


Affiliate Bootcamp


See you on the inside..... 🚀🚀


No comments:

Post a Comment