Thursday 6 July 2017

WEEK 1 ... OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE NEW

I have mentioned that I did try my hand at internet marketing before but I did not succeed. I am on a mission to discover what I did right and where I went wrong.

Going through the dozens of files containing site info and pictures I begin to realize why I probably had no success. I had no definite plan, I was promoting products at random and had joined a myriad of affiliate programs in search of the elusive “make money overnight” miracle. I discovered after many hours of effort that that mantra had no metal.

The Law of Attraction says you cannot travel back in time to fix your mistakes but you can learn from them and forgive yourself for not knowing better.



So knowing what I should do differently I have decided to “clean out” my closet. First I need a plan, which is the most important step. I asked myself the following questions:

MelsOffice – Who am I?


What brand will be associated with MelsOffice

Who is my target audience?

How do I plan to promote my company/brand
What of the tools I presently have can I use and which can I send to the trash?

My strategy as follows:

MelsOffice

Internet Marketing Company based in South Africa
Choose a South African affiliate program that has proven success to associate with MelsOffice
Document my journey to success including failures as well as success
Prove that it is possible to make money online with the right tools and guidance


Brand

Target audience is mostly but not limited to South Africans
Young entrepreneurs starting out in the Internet Marketing Field

Promotion

Blog – document my journey by writing posts on a weekly basis
Promote products and services related to my brand

Complete a keyword search to ascertain best keywords for site and articles

 Marketing

Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

Email marketing

Twitter

Facebook


Tools

Sales Funnels – develop a profitable income stream

Marketplace Find relevant products to promote – no more than 5 that are in line with MelsOffice brand.


Resourcese-books, a great source of valuable knowledge when you are learning about Internet Marketing.

My blog will grow as I learn and the goal is to keep track of my successes and publish an e-book on my own personal secret to success based on my marketing journey. In short I think that sums it up. In my next post I will go a little more into detail according to the strategy I have outlined.


I would like to share a great resource which I am currently using, it is known as the "Bible Of Internet Marketing", grab your copy today!

http://festyy.com/qZ8hbn


 

3 comments: